Wednesday, March 2, 2011

She is in OR, and the recovery process can proceed

Fay was just taken back into surgery. We all feel good about the decision Fay and Jared have made to proceed with surgery. The last two months have been so hard for both of them. Finally we can look forward to "getting better". OR will contact us in about an hour. That is when they expect the doctor to make the incision. I will update then. Thanks for the love and prayers in her behalf, in her family's behalf and in the behalf of the doctors who will be tending her. Thank You!

4 comments:

Joan said...

Is everything ok? You haven't posted an update and I'm anxious.

Natalie said...

anxiously waiting too. hoping everything is okay.

Benica and Fam said...

I am getting anxious too!

Melissa Durtschi said...

I almost cannot stand the suspense. I would love to hear something before I go to bed...I really hope everything is going well!!! LOVE YA'LL!!!
Frm Rexburg, Idaho